Photoshop Online

Daily Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:54 am

Martha; yes, your  board has a deleting button when you are finished posting this at the top right of the post , but .... as soon as another person post's underneath, ... is goes bye bye .... lol .

So , you got to be pretty fast on the draw for deleting funnie ....(the whole post I mean ), yes you can edit .!! 

Ps.  I installed that Firefox add on you mentioned , but no change , don't believe this site supports the    *  HTTPS  Everywhere 2017.8.19 .*

Sandra:  lol!  so free speech is still in right ? ??? lol!  Are we having fun yet ?  rain      . Ps, I do get what you are talking about   shark

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:58 am

Geru I noticed the same this morning in regards to the add on. What it does for now though is not throw out that warning that we get from sites that do not have HTTPS.

I have 2 options in regards to HTTPS and that is pay for it to have it or wait for Forumotion to eventually activate it for all boards.

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
http://spherical.forumotion.com/ http://sphericals.weebly.com/
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:03 pm

Martha you just reminded me I need to update my laptop. It has WIN 10 and I'm taking it on holiday with me. Better do it soon since it can take forever sometimes. Then I'll just need to charge it on Saturday. They have to be able to turn on at security if required these days. It's old and doesn't hold its charge as long as it used to so I'll leave that until the day before I go. The list of things that can't be done until Sat or even Sun morning is getting longer. That's always the thing that frustrates me about holidays. I just want to get everything done and go. lol
Back to top Go down
Mozzie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:51 pm

Well we finally finished the upgrade on my site and is back up and running smoothly for once lol.

New Horizons - Community Forums. All Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/New_Horizons/index/
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:35 pm

Hi all. Been a busy weekend. Yesterday we went to see Lynrd Skynrd at the Fair......us and 29,000 of our closest friends! OMG it was packed.....the show was awesome but taking pictures was out of the question unless you were right down front. At least the weather was good......in the 70s and there's always a breeze at the fairgrounds. But I am tired today......

Am off for more coffee....enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:59 am

Weather is  to hot for me , humidity is way up , makes me cranky . Had to dig out all the  fans again  , up and down like a yo-yo  , can't wait for fall .   busy today , need to turn on the Oven, yuk , make a meat loaf , and do up  some Vegetables  , freeze in portions for later use . Grocery shopping later as usual .

Martha:  No , I still get that  *unsafe notice*  even after installing that HTTPS   thing ,     maybe it's because I have a MAC , who knows , and I am not paying .... lol

Whisper:   Sounds like you are getting in gear now , all those last minute things are hard to remember ... making a list is a good idea   .  I have not taken a trip for some time , but have not forgotten .    Hope you will enjoy the California weather , and first of course the Plain trip , it's so amazing to me to fly through the air with the greatest if ease ... cheers

Rby:  wow , you and your 29 000 closest  friends  lol ?   Glad  you enjoyed  the  show and all that  goes with it , but let me  out .... lol    not much for crowds . Last big crowd I attended was on my Ontario trip years back, went to see * Mamma Mia * loved the happy Music, and the fancy Theater , got all dressed up too , it was very  enjoyable , but in the end, I was glad to get  out of there...
Hope you get all rested up  .

Mozzie: hello there in the deep south of Australia ,  Nice to see your site up and running again

Whisper:  Will the Tin Man meet me on that yellow brick road ?

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:12 am

Wendy yes indeed win10 updates do take forever so getting that done now is a must. My laptop battery is the same and while at home I just take it out and use the power cable all the time; hoping this way to not have to buy a new battery yet lol.

Brad good to hear the upgrade is all done now. Always so much work isn't it.

Rby sounds like you had an exciting weekend Smile good for you.

Oh bugger; sorry to hear that warning is still showing for you Geru. I don't see it anymore myself so I guess we have no choice. It's the board owner that would have to pay, not the members.

Morning you lot Smile it's dark and overcast today and rain expected for most of the remaining week.
No plans today so just going with the flow.

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Dreary and raining here too. I'm just doing housework and laundry today.

Flying is still pretty amazing GERU. I don't think the novelty will wear off for me anytime soon but then I don't take many trips. If I was doing it all the time it might grow old. I love it once I'm on the plane it's all the hassle before that I could live without. The check in and security queues can be horrendous these days.
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:37 am

Hot and humid again  , all fans running full blast , comfortable in here right now, but strangely, in the late afternoon and early evening it always feels so much hotter in here , don't think making that meat loaf yesterday helped, I was melting in here last evening .

Just ordinary things on my agenda for today , boring housework ... run errands etc etc .

Martha:  strange that you don't see the unsafe warning any more now, but then maybe it's because you own the board !    Does the HTTPS show up in your browser  search engine?   Installing that add on , has helped though for showing the HTTPS on many other sites I may look at , but not on Forumotion boards, or Runboards , or some other  forum boards.  I only belong  to forumotion now , saves me a lot   time .    

And about the pandemic , and volunteer  Gravediggers  needed article  on FB,   Yes...indeed the Canadian Government has a  •pandemic preparedness site * in affect at all times , you can read it on the net , but it's a standard write up there all the time , and updated now and then .   The "Global News "     just made a big thing out of the gravediggers part , and used it for their own purpose .   I just had to investigate  how this all came about   Shocked

Whisper:  Don't wear an underwired Bra .... lol  , my daughter did,  and oh boy ... lol ,, and lotions and potions have to be pretty small, all must fit in a small size  plastic  bag from what I remember , you are right , it is a pain , but once you are on the plane enjoy .  and don't forget your Passport ( like a friend of mine did ) OMG ... cancel trip . Sad Embarassed

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
ElaineH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:45 am

OMGosh its so hot here in Vancouver that past few days! We're not supposed to ever see this kind of heat. We are living in a rain forest for pete's sake! lol Where the heck is the rain?
I've been playing catch up on some sites after a few days of a very icky flu bug. I think I've said Hello just about everywhere that I usually stop at. Oh! ZimCat....forgot about that one, dang it. 
Today I had a very nice bath after harvesting all the crazy growth on my basil plants. There were a lot of flowering stems and I hate to throw them out. A friend suggest adding them to my bath water and It is SUCH a beautiful thing! Very relaxing♥ You've got to try it, if you grow basil.
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:59 am

Good morning Smile

Oh I've never heard of adding basil to bath water Elaine; interesting.
Sounds like you have a long summer there then if it's still so hot over there!

We're starting Spring here on Friday and already the nights are warmer and day temps milder too; yippee.

I sat down and had a binge session of watching Blindspot last night Smile Great tv show and I'm now up to season 2, which I might start watching today.

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
ElaineH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:35 am

Hi Martha!
The bath was amazing and I feel so very refreshed Smile
This summer is very long. Some leaves are showing signs of Autumn but the heat is not letting up and our forests are still ablaze.
I tried to watch Blindspot with Roomie on his TV but maybe it was all the commercials that turned me off. I should try again, commercial free. It is a good story
Back to top Go down
Beckea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:24 am

Hi All,

I have not been visiting and sorry about that. I have so many boards now that are all over the place that it has just been busy for me. So I have downsized and just visit those I have more interaction in than those that just ignore me and don't care or just too many members. I like the small ones because it is better to get more interaction and get to know everyone more.

One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by.”  

Jeannette Walls, The Glass Castle

Back to top Go down
http://internetcafe.boards.net
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:03 pm

I've never heard of the basil thing either but since I only have baths if my shower is broken it wouldn't do me much good. Sounds nice though if baths are your thing.

No underwired bra GERU. Got it. lol

Becky I used to post at a ridiculous number of boards but I slowly reduced the number and hardly post at any now. Not all the fault of the boards and their members though. I have much less online time now and haven't really got anything very interesting to say most of the time.
Back to top Go down
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:45 pm

Morning all! Another fall day here....temps in the 70s.....perfect! Been busy doing chores and bookwork for the shop (that never ends and it makes me cranky!).

Am off for more coffee......enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
TaraLynn56

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:53 am

Good morning! 

Elaine, all the rain is in Houston.  They are not sharing it either, keeping it all down there.  Poor people, I feel so sorry for them.  I am a couple of FB groups for my Cameo vinyl cutter and then also the cup maker I do.  There are some sad stories there.  The photos are heartbreaking.  You know after a home has been flooded, saving it can be touchy.  The mold needs to be taken care of.  Then you have to clorox anything you want to keep. Your furniture is done for and they have to cut out any drywall that was wet. Then there is the whole snake thing, that could be inside your cabinets.    We had a cabin get flooded and that was bad enough, I cannot imagine your home.  Some were not warned to get out, I don't know how fast the water rises.    It seems like when it covers the floor I would be out of there..but maybe it comes in faster than that.   Wow, I am glad I do not live in a flood zone. 

I am not on a lot of boards but I was in a lot of FB groups.  I was deleting the last night. I noticed I only went to certain ones so why keep the others.  

Busy day yesterday I went shopping with the daughter-in0law and granddaughter.  She is 2 1/2 and they are trying to potty train her. 3 trips to the potty at the restaurant and finally the last time I took her and she managed to sqeeeeeze out a few drops.  LOL  She walked really nice to the bathroom, after all this was her 3rd trip she knew where it was, but she ran ahead and weaved all through the crowd and got plenty of attention from other grandparents!  Stinker.  She wasn't too bad in the store but I NEVER let my kids out of the cart, they knew better than to ask. But Wendy let her out of mine, and we were looking at lamps.  She wanted to decorate too, she would pick out little pink lamp shades and try them on different lamps, then hold her hands out  and say see mommy I did that.  Stinkers are too cute.    I wanted to buy the kids a new lamp.  They have lived in their home for 3 yrs now and she wanted an area rug for the living room and I offered to buy it when they moved in for house warming, but she was wanting to wait until they could buy new furniture.  I am sure they didn't want to ask they just went ahead and picked out a new rug when they bought the sofa set.  So I offered to buy them a lamp.   The furniture was gray and that gray can be tricky at times.  She fell in love with the lamp shade first, it was glittery and gray with a copper trim. We put it with gray lamps, white lamps, black ones, and finally I spotted a lamp that was shaped like one she had liked but the color was wrong, and it matched really good.  So we brought it home and set it up and I was worried it would look brown again like it did in the store with some of the lamps, but it was went well.  She was happy with it.   I was so tired and I needed to go to Walmart and the baby was tired, so I didn't confess...I stopped at Dollar General when I got home and got what I needed.  We only have one grocery store, a Dollar General, a CVS and a home town pharmacy for shopping and that is it.   2 banks, one auto place, an Ace hardware and one lumber company.  About 5 restaurants, 3 fast foods, Hardees, DQ and Subway and several bars of course. But shopping sucks here.  Have to drive North at least 20 min for a Walmart and 30 min south for more options.  Ah rural living.  However crime is not bad.  

So I need to do some sewing today.  I bought an outfit for a wedding we are going to Friday, and the pants were too big.  I ordered it. The thing is the size down the waist would be too small.  I also ordered a 3 piece set, the pants were huge, the jacket was slightly big but OK and then the shell was too small. I can get it on and it doesn't look tight but it feels tight. I a looking for something else to match it.  I have a strange body.  

BGTE  Be Good To Everybody (Ashley Chauvin)
Back to top Go down
http://tarasbakingagain.blogspot.com/
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:08 am

Been out   for my hair consulting appointment, no perm for me she says ,   hair to fine for it ,, and to long , needs cutting and protean  treatments instead .   She will cut it , but i will do the treatments .

Ran other errands in the village , and now going to walk to the Hardware store , doing laundry in between  ( floor mat day)

Martha: starting spring ?  how exciting for you ... enjoy !!  Blind-spot ? will have to look for it , heard of it , but never bothered to find it . 

Elaine:   Basil flowers in your bathwater ?   never heard that before ..learn something new every day 

Rby:  enjoy the nice fall weather right now , and don't let the bookwork  get you down , send some to me ... lol 

Whisper:  I prefer the shower too,  but you never know when you need a nice long warm bath .    

Tara:   I got a chuckle of you saying you got a strange  body ...lol at 21 I was perfect  , but things have shifted since then ... lol . Hope you can fix up the suit to fit you right .  Cute lampshade shopping story ... and yes,   all the rain went to Texas, how dreadful , sad happenings all over , still hot humid and dry here , fires blazing, weatherman it all mixed up I think .   

Ok, I am off to find the wizard on the yellow brick road . 

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:34 pm

lol I'm so glad my sister does my hair. So far it hasn't come out looking like that egg. I'm just stopping in to say hi before I head out into the pouring rain to go and have a needle stuck in me. What joy! I shouldn't complain after seeing the destruction in Texas and Louisiana though. So many people losing their homes it's tragic.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:08 pm

I also much prefer showers now I have a walk in one. I hated showering under a shower that is over a bath. Then I much prefer a bath although I've never been one to spend time soaking. I've always been the get in, wash and out type.

I'm pleased with my hair now that is has got long enough to put up and out of the way. To make it appear longer and more of it. I use a bun roll and on top of that I wrap a scarf around it.

5 minutes ago I decided to go and visit my neice this afternoon as I have been able to get a lift there and back with her hubby. He's picking me up in an hour.

Back to top Go down
http://zandranna.forumotion.com http://zandranna.forumotion.com/h4-site-map
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:23 pm

Morning all! Fall continues here in central NY......we did have a brief overnight shower but weather dude says that's it for the day.....the next several days are looking good.....cooler temps and no rain......perfect fall!

Have some shop errands to run today......hopefully that won't take me too long.....depends on how busy DMV is.

Yes, Texas is a mess....but I will say this....if it were me I would've been watching the weather report and wouldn't wait for anyone to tell me to evacuate.....I would've left long before the storm arrived....it's just common sense. You can't depend on any of these "authorities".....they manage to screw up everything.

Am off for more coffee.....enjoy your day.
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:46 am

Seems to be a couple of degrees cooler today, but still to warm for me, humidity sitting at 75% , not much change .

For some reason I thought yesterday was Friday , and wondering why the traffic was so heavy  on a Saturday morning .... lol , well I just found out why .... lol.  Good old computer clued me in .think the heat is getting to me ...... can't possibly be retirement , where one day is like the next , lol,  and I do not drink ...

Whisper;  lucky your sister lives close by, and lucky she  doesn't make you look like that egg .

And yes,  Poor people of Texas , never thought so much rain could come down all at once to make  rivers .Prayers !!

Rby:  glad you are enjoying your fall weather , hope it stays for a bit .

Elaine :  I agree with you, it's good for past to be gone bye bye !! 

Zandranna:  enjoy the visit with your niece , hope she will be better soon 

Ok, I am out of here .

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:51 am

Morning all and just a quick hello before I rush out the door. Will come back later today and catch up on all your posts Smile

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
Zandranna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:03 pm

GERU wrote:

Thanks Geru.

She still can't do anything herself but does manage to get to the loo alone on her crutches now.  Also isn't in so much pain.  She is holding up well I think considering the knock she took.

Back to top Go down
Zandranna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:08 pm

[quote="Zandranna"]
GERU wrote:

Thanks Geru.

She still can't do anything herself but does manage to get to the loo alone on her crutches now.  Also isn't in so much pain.  She is holding up well I think considering the knock she took.

Both dog and I had a good time. Me yacking and him trying to order the cat to come down from the fence and play with him along with doing his best to hunt for rabbits which he was sure were hiding somewhere.

I always wonder why people leave it to the last minute to evacuate when things are getting bad too Rby.

Not a lot for me to actually "have" to do today so it's a sort of potter day.

Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:04 pm

I've been having fun with a six month old puppy this morning. That's the second puppy addition in the last couple of weeks. This one is a little Shih Tzu and smaller than my niece's 10 week old pup I met last week. She's a German Shepherd.  

Towels are drying outdoors, grocery shopping is done and I'm all packed apart from a couple of last minute things to shove in the case on Sunday morning. A few jobs to do tomorrow like charging my laptop and other bits and bobs. After that it's just emptying bins and watering plants and suchlike before I leave on Sunday morning.

Spoke to the friend I'm staying with last night and they're having a heatwave. It's usually cooled off a little bit by now. It was a max of 95F last trip but mostly in the 80s. This week it's 110F and only dropping to 80F at night. I think my system is in for a shock. It's been down to 46F here the last few nights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   

Back to top Go down

Daily Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next