Photoshop Online

Daily Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Beckea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:51 pm

Yeah, I am just moving them to an external drive. I also could use my ISP I have storage but I want to leave that to my pictures from my phone. I don't know some I will not care.

What are other image hosts out there"

One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by.”  

Jeannette Walls, The Glass Castle

Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:49 pm

Now you've nudged me into checking out what's in my Yuku albums Martha. Stop making me work. lol I doubt there's much in them I'm bothered about but if I don't check you can guarantee I'll remember something I did put there after it's gone.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:19 pm

Hi all.

I have to actually go and buy a new fridge/freezer next week sometime for my new flat. My old one totally broke down just before I moved in with my Sarah last year so wasn't worth storing. But then white goods here in the UK are so cheap now that sometimes it's worth buying new rather than paying someone a fortune to come in and repair one only for it to go again a little while down the line.

I know that are much more expensive (ridiculous prices) over there Martha.

Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:10 pm

Oh yes the prices here for white goods are ridiculous Sandy.

I had my noisy fridge fixed today and it's now purring nicely hahahaha.
Total cost for about half an hours work? $209aus.
The call out fee was $120 and included in the above price.

Slowly but surely I am crossing of everything that needs fixing or replacing Smile

It is absolutely freezing here and they are forecasting snow down south for the next few days!
I woke up to a chilly 4C and it has not gone above the 15C today which is cold for us here in the west lol.

http://spherical.forumotion.com/ http://sphericals.weebly.com/
ElaineH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:50 pm

just to give a heads up if you don't get Paypal in your in-box. They are giving 10% discount on anything you buy at Wish.com Unbelievable prices there. Not sure what is the shipping rates. So far I've not ordered anything but omgosh its so tempting! the prices are crazy. i hopefully am not just another sucker?
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:47 pm

No comment. lol

Ouch Martha! That's one hefty call out charge.

I've had my first glimpse of tapatalk after a board I post at migrated overnight. Blah!

Dang I forgot to check those Yuku albums though.
Back to top Go down
Little Elf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:25 am

Hello,
Had a very busy 4 day weekend and now I'm so happy to be back at work lol!

It's been so hot here, it almost makes me wish Summer was over!
We're almost done siding the coop! It turned out to be a lot harder than we anticipated, fitting every single piece of log takes time...but It'll be all worth it in the end! eatpizza
Back to top Go down
Beckea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:53 am

Hello and good afternoon!

Just in for a sec, and then I have to get back to work.

Back to top Go down
Little Elf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:57 am

@Zandranna wrote:
Hi all.

I have to actually go and buy a new fridge/freezer next week sometime for my new flat.  My old one totally broke down just before I moved in with my Sarah last year so wasn't worth storing.  But then white goods here in the UK are so cheap now that sometimes it's worth buying new rather than paying someone a fortune to come in and repair one only for it to go again a little while down the line.

I know that are much more expensive (ridiculous prices) over there Martha.
I'm not sure outside of the US, but here, replacing appliances is a frighting thing cause nothing on the market is as good as your old one used to be... and I wish I'd have known it before I replaced my washer and dryer with these two pieces of junk
Back to top Go down
ElaineH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:04 am

I'm pretty tired now after a long and hot day, so I'm just popping in a quick hello and i hope you all have a wonderful Thursday morning  love
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:31 am

Elaine I love Wish and have ordered quiet a lot from them; especially for Christmas presents Smile
Just be careful or check it out first as a lot of items come from China so you would pay for international shipping. Mostly though it's rather cheap too.

I also got that notification from PayPal.

I have to be careful because the greedy government here have now started charging Goods and Serves Tax (GST) from anything ordered overseas. So PayPal Australia now automatically add 10% to your shopping. There are exemptions but I haven't gone through that as yet.

I need to hop in the shower and get to Catherine's house and bring her bin in and then take her car for a short drive. She and her boyfriend are in Europe for this month so mummy here is looking after their house! Smile
On top of that I am helping Natasja do the last bits in her house as it's almost ready to be rented out.

No rest for the wicked hahahahaha.
lol!

http://spherical.forumotion.com/ http://sphericals.weebly.com/
Beckea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:02 pm

Hello!

Heading off for the night just wanted to say good night.

Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Here was I thinking it was just our government that were getting so greedy with taxing everything Martha. It seems it's a global trend.

I'm dreading my big appliances dying on me. They're really good brands that I can't afford to replace now so I'd have the same problem of buying cheap replacements and then cursing them. Until it becomes extortionate to repair them I'll stick with them.
Back to top Go down
Little Elf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:29 pm

Good morning (afternoon or night ) all!

I'veen fighting an allergic reaction from sending cedar, I can hardly breath!...and we're in for a hot and humid day, today, I doubt that's gonna make things better... I don't even wanna think about it! sos

So I figured out how to upload images and create folders etc. but how do I get an image on a post?Also because I take photos with my phone, many (not all) upload upside down, is there a way to edit and rotate?

@ Beckea I'm curious...what kind of place is "The Glass Castle?

Wish you all a pleasant Thursday!
Back to top Go down
ElaineH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Today I've got laundry, vacuuming and cleaning to keep me excited & entertained all day, lol
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:25 am

Nice day here , sunny and not to hot yet . 

Been in my old Yuku group, now called tapatalk, not good, can't even paste a picture in on the board , can't make the writing larger  , only two  of us are showing up , yuk yuk yuk .

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:37 am

Will try another one here , see if the photo section here works .

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:38 am

guess these images look to large for this little board here , sorry , but at least the photo upload here works.

Must get dressed and head out , put my new sunhat on , and lots of sunscreen, . lol!   takes about 15 -20 minutes to reach the Supermarket  . Sold my car and sure miss it , feel limited , but the walking is good for me . bounce

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:42 am

@GERU where do you live in Canada? We use to live there and everything seemed close (or walking distance). Loved how you go to the store and you can buy groceries from all over the world, and I miss bagged milk.

Back to top Go down
ElaineH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:50 am

LOL where i used to live (small town BC Canada) it was completely acceptable to show up at the corner store in your PJs.....or whatever. 
I haven't seen bagged milk in eons
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:03 pm

They have bagged milk in Ontario. Always seemed weird to me. Nothing exciting happening here today. Grocery shopping for me and mum. She's been very difficult the last few days about taking her meds. I've had to go and rescue both my brother and one of the carers in the last two days. She was laying into both of them. I got her to take them, just. For some reason she still listens to me most of the time. The Alzheimer's means she can turn from lucid and pleasant to confused and quite aggressive very quickly. Not sure how long it will be before she ignores me too.

My granddaughter is coming up tomorrow and staying overnight since she got called back to work and couldn't stay last time. Her mum may or may not be dropping in on Sunday too so a busy weekend coming up.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:48 pm

I hope all are well.  I didn't realise I hadn't made a post in here for 3 days.  I do come in and read every day though.

Boiling hot here again today.

Not a lot happening here for me at the moment.  Our Jess only pops in every couple of days.  She seems to be at her boyfriends caravan permanently now.  They both work on a holiday camp and as he has a managerial job there he gets a caravan to live in free.  Jess says it's a gorgeous one and very large.  We haven't met this chap yet though.

Aimee is in bed laying in because she didn't go to bed until the early hours again, and Sarah is at work.  So It's just me and the dog for the next few hours.

I sould wash up the few crocks that are sitting on the side in the kitchen and I should put some washing in.  But that's about all for me today.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:09 pm

Good morning, all! Smile
Back to top Go down
ElaineH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:16 am

Good afternoon! It's another hot summer day here in Vancouver with air quality warnings.
Sandy, I do that too, come in and read but not post anything. Most days I have nothing worth mentioning. Today though, I got an email that might interest those who enjoy coding. I know absolutely zip about coding & have no idea if this is useful or not but the reviewers say it's good.
"CodeLobster PHP Edition is a handy tool for users who need to write PHP codes for their websites to make its elements responsive. It is a really feature-rich and easy to use editor (IDE) and definitely worth trying out to write all your PHP codes."
https://sharewareonsale.com/s/codelobster-php-edition-giveaway-coupon-sale
Back to top Go down
Mozzie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:49 am

Been working non stop in acp on mine, PB we deleted our account so now we are re doing a lot of our themes, had to close our graphics section of to fix all that up and we are still at it

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   

Back to top Go down

Daily Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next