Photoshop Online

Daily Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:15 am

Hi all! We have sunshine & blue skies this morning with temps in the high 20s.....might get up into the low 30s today. Weather dude says this coming week we'll have temps in the mid 40s....that's a regular heat wave compared to this past week! LOL

Nothing special on my agenda today....just puttering around here.....will get the trash and recyclables out to the curb this afternoon.

Enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Morning all! We have about an inch or so of snow on the ground but I'm sure that will melt quickly. But it does look pretty! Not sure the forest creatures like it......need to fill their feeders today.....that should make them happy!

Have some phone calls to make today plus the usual stuff around here......nothing exciting and that's fine with me! LOL

Am off for more coffee....enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:33 am

Another wind storm early this morning, big mess to clean up , overcast , light rain but a mild 10c .
Need to concentrate on laundry today , washers and dryers seem to be busy all the time lately.
After that it is errand running , phone calls to make ,

banking etc  ... nothing exiting , just every day stuff.

I am off to have my one cup of decaffeinated coffee ... Wow . 

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:00 am

Good morning and it's an early one as I fell asleep early last nigh after a full and heavy day.

Sunday was a miss in regards to being online as the thunderstorms just kept on coming so I didn't even bother and left my modem and laptop unplugged.

Hoping to get into my gardens early and do some work. I can hear the birds chirping happily already Smile

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
http://spherical.forumotion.com/ http://sphericals.weebly.com/
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:28 pm

The birds are getting very wet here. lol I got drenched walking home after dropping my car off. Having a quick coffee now before I clean downstairs and pop round an elderly friend's place. Assuming I get the car back by 12ish as they promised I'll visit my brother this afternoon.

Enjoy the garden Martha.
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:47 am

Dropping to say hello , raining here , dark gloomy sky , but mild , grass looks  nice and green ,  the leaves got cleaned up today too, but one big wind gush , and they will all blow back on the lawn .... lol .

need to do laundry again , and run errands as usual, my new rain gear works well.

Whisper:  Hope your car comes back in good shape after the re-call repair , and keep those birds dry if you can find a way ... lol , enjoy the visit .

Martha:  Your gardens sound friendly right now , filled with the chirping birds .  Hope that  air condition is working good for you .  Enjoy both .

Have a nice day .

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:39 am

The birds are at the back of my unit in the small park and they are loud every morning when the sun comes up. A huge flock of cockatoos always land in those trees and the same happens in the afternoon with their noisy departure lol.

The AC is working beautfully but I only turn it on when it's really needed.

Wendy hope the recall car day went well and they fixed whatever needed fixing.

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:00 pm

They fixed the handbrake that has never had any problems but better to be safe than sorry I suppose. Got it back an hour late but it's one less thing on my to do list at least.

I love cockatoos and most parrots but they're definitely noisy beggars. Not sure I'd want them too close to my bedroom window. lol

Nothing exciting happening today. It's a dreary, drizzly morning. I'm just doing laundry and about to comb the cat. She has to have drops in her ears too which is going to be a real battle. She hates them.
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:36 am

Good luck with the cat Wendy! Yeah I agree to better be safe then sorry.

Morning all and at the moment sunny blue skies but that might change later as they forecast more thunderstorms here. Hopefully the farmers have done a big chunk of their harvest already!

Need to make some phone calls and do a little bit of paperwork today.

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:05 am

It was a nice sunny morning here , but in the afternoon it clouded over again ,but has stayed dry so far today . Sure hope it's nice day tomorrow , got some things planned if the weather co-operates .

I often think of Kay , wonder how she is doing now ?  does anyone know ? She said she would come here , but it's been a long long time now .

Martha:  Farmers have their crops in already ?  But it's only Spring !! You can keep your noisy
Cockatoo's  lol, we have noisy crows here , I will sent them to Australia , they can keep each other company ...

Whisper:   Hope you have fun with the cat ..... glad you got the brakes  that were not broken lol , fixed !!

Ps, my ears have been burning today and yesterday, maybe I need the drops too !!
have a nice evening everyone .

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:12 pm

I'm sure the cat would happily have let you take her place. lol She's all done. Feisty little madam.

Very wet here this morning so I'm happy to stay home. Done a few chores that I couldn't ignore but now I'm planning on doing as little as possible. Famous last words! This is usually where the phone or doorbell goes to knock that idea on the head.
Back to top Go down
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:04 am

Morning all! A cloudy day here and rain is on tap......in some places it might even turn to snow....we'll see. Ran some errands yesterday which included a trip to Trader Joe's.....love that store. And, as usual, it was packed......on a Wednesday before noon and it's packed! Nice thing about going there is not only is the staff friendly but the customers are too......everybody talks to each other and they tell you what their favorite products are! A fun experience plus some really good buys.

Not sure what's on my agenda for today.....first, is another cup of coffee.....enjoy your day.
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:01 am

Yep I have the same problem with those famous last words Wendy Smile

Geru yes harvesting all year round here as our climate is such that we grow all year round. Different vegetables and fruit are grown in different parts of the state, depending on the temperature of that part. Banana's grow further north and so forth.

We've had thunderstorms overnight and into early this morning and it's going dark again so another front on it's way. Thought I'd post now while I can as I don't know if I get the chance later; all depending on the weather really.

My usual busy Friday morning so finishing my coffee and then I'm out the door.

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:59 pm

I've done my grocery shop and a couple of other quick errands so I intend being lazy again now. Hopefully all weekend. lol It's very cold this morning but I prefer that to the downpours we've had the last few days.

Looking forward to Children in Need tonight. Apart from raising heaps of money it's usually a good night's entertainment.

I hope the storms don't knock your power out Martha.

I love Trader Joe's. Sadly we don't have them this side of the pond.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:19 am

I've got my shopping being delivered tomorrow.  The lazy part of me likes the shopping on line, but I do spend more I think because I order the "just in case I need it" because I know I wont do anymore shopping until the following week.

I don't usually watch the whole evening of children in need but tend to hop in and out of it throughout the evening.

I've had another lazy day today.  I'm not sorry though as I'm beginning to feel my winter hybernation state whereby I almost come to a stand still when the cold and the dark nights set in.

Back to top Go down
http://zandranna.forumotion.com http://zandranna.forumotion.com/h4-site-map
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:57 am

I just got back from doing errands.....figured I'd get them done today because the weather was nice......we have sunshine & blue skies, it's cold, in the low 30s, but that will change over the weekend. Snow is suppose to happen.....we'll see.

Nothing special going on here....will broil fish for dinner with some veggies. Doing some house stuff and busy trying to keep Simon out of things.....he loves opening the cabinets and taking things out.....everything is a play toy! LOL He's also fascinated with the dryer.....had to pull him out of there yesterday.....I was putting clothes in and he jumped in.....good grief! And he yelled at me when I took him out! It's like having a toddler! ROFL

Am off to do a few things before starting dinner.....enjoy your evening!
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:15 am

Good morning and it's still a bit wet outside with a few light showers hanging around. Was going to potter in the garden but that will have to wait till tomorrow I think.

I'm working on a few sections for this board and am doing so in the background so that's what I will concentrate on today. Smile

You are all getting winter ready while we're getting summer ready!
Brr Rby that sounds already cold to me and snow coming ... my Catherine will not know what hits her when she gets to the USA at the end of this month!

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:48 am

Not a bad day here , but mostly overcast ,8c , and dry streets .. Baked some cookies today to mail out  to my Niece in another Province  . ran errands as usual, and now waiting to get my laundry put in the dryer, seems forever busy lately it seems , frustrating  Usually Friday it's good, cause everyone just seems to come home and get drunk I think, but not today ...  just my luck .

Rby;  wish they had a Trader Joe's here, store staff here are not to friendly . In a store close to me , the young ones are Ok, but this older one make stupid remarks  all the time  , think she has problems , does not like her self  or her life   to much  I bet . I spoke up for myself to her ones, and she sure did  not like it  . So Trader Joe style folks sound good to me .But this is a small store ,  I don't buy much there , I use the  Supermarket , there I can serve myself  , or wait in line , and they never make crude remarks .

Martha:  How nice you are able to grown fruits and vegetable almost all year around ,. hope that thunderstorm does not amount to much .

Whisper , enjoy your lazy weekend if you can .

I am out of here , nave a great evening all .

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Yes we are very lucky here Geru Smile. I always call this the lucky country because of the weather mostly as I grew up in Holland with grey, dull skies and lots of miserable weather. I guess growing up I didn't know any better but now I certainly do hahahaha.

I've worked some on the board and now I need to head out to Aldi for a few things while it's not too late.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
Zandranna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:35 pm

I like the new forum Martha.  I should have a bit of a play on mine, but I've been concentrating lately on the real world more than on the web.  I don't spend as much time on here at the moment as I usually do.

I'm taking my time getting organised this morning as it's Saturday and there is no chance of workmen or anyone else knocking on my door in the mornings on Sats.  I used to always hate Saturdays for some reason whether it was a working day or a rest day.  Just lately Saturdays have become my favourite day of the week.  Very strange!

Bitterly cold outside today and after just looking out of the window I see that is has slowly started to spit, so looks like we are in for rain today.  Bummer!

Back to top Go down
http://zandranna.forumotion.com http://zandranna.forumotion.com/h4-site-map
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:39 pm

Lazy weekend progressing as planned so far. Chilly and grey out but dry so far.

Pretty budgies Martha. Smile

GERU people like that shouldn't be in any business that requires dealing with customers. I certainly wouldn't tolerate her remarks. If she doesn't want to do the job properly she should change jobs.
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:31 am

Nice quiet day here, some sun, but mostly overcast , dry streets  ( 9c )    Nothing much new today . 

Planning my day right now, and best no linger , or nothing will get done  ... lol .

Enjoy your Saturday everyone .

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:03 am

Hi all. Another gloomy day here. We're suppose to have some rain but then on Sunday night we're suppose to have snow......we'll see. The last snow didn't last very long.

Just doing house stuff around here......nothing special going on......fine with me!

Geru.....Trader Joe's is not a big store (at least ours isn't) but it's packed with items. They are owned by Aldi......we have an Aldi here in town and I do most of my shopping there.....good products & good prices. And they're not a huge store either. I prefer a smaller store......we have a Wegman's in Syracuse that resembles a small city....and that's one reason I don't shop there.....store is just way too big.

Martha....saw on the news this morning that there's flooding in Melbourne......are you near there?

Enjoy your evening!
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:36 am

Oh good one Sandy Smile happy to hear that! I too like the weekends better these days as it means no workmen calls and more peace and quiet so perhaps that's why you're liking it better too.

I was going through some of my old photobucket images Wendy and found that image Smile I think I used that some 8 years ago lol.  

Rby no I am far away from Melbourne as that is on the east coast and I am on the west coast. 
They had the weather that we had last week!

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:28 pm

Good morning. Almost lunchtime and I've done nothing except shower and get dressed and wash a few dishes. I could get used to this lazy weekend stuff.

Very frosty out but sunny and pleasant as long as you wrap up warm.

I didn't realize Trader Joe's was owned by Aldi. We do have Aldi here. They are giving our major supermarkets a run for their money along with Lidl. No bad thing considering how greedy the big boys were getting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   

Back to top Go down

Daily Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next