Photoshop Online

Daily Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ElaineH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:47 pm

I'm a bit drunk atm and so should  probably just say Hi! and let it go at that Very Happy But I wanted to say Hello
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:30 pm

lol Hello. I'm still feeling terrible and got nothing interesting to say so maybe I should get drunk.
Back to top Go down
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Hi all! TGIF! We have a light rain this morning......hate these gloomy days. But the weather dude says it will be 85* tomorrow! Crazy weather.

Just doing some house stuff.....paid some bills and will go to the shop later to pay bills up there. Bills never stop coming! And they're just regular bills, electric, water, etc.

Am off to throw some laundry in.....enjoy your day.
Back to top Go down
ElaineH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:36 am

Hi everyone! LOL @ Whisper Very Happy
It's raining here too rbyslprs. It's a nice rain though. It sounds a bit temperamental at times so maybe we'll get a storm. I like storms but I don't like losing power.
 Tomorrow I get my expired ID renewed. Hopefully they won't be very busy there. I don't do line-ups well.
Thanksgiving long weekend for Canada. We're not celebrating but we might go the movie theater.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Raining here too but it's in the low 50s not 85 sadly. lol

Happy Thanksgiving to Canada.

I hope the line isn't too long and you can get out of there quickly Elaine. What's the ID for and how often do you have to renew it? 

Nothing exciting happening here. Doing a few chores before my daughter and her partner get here. They'll be staying overnight so I think take away will be on the menu tonight. Maybe a glass or two of wine too.
Back to top Go down
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:41 am

Hi all! The sun is trying to come out here......been raining this morning.....yuck. Simon is not happy.....when it rains the chipmunk doesn't come out.....so now Simon is on his perch near the window waiting to see if Chippy is in the yard.

Just puttering around today.....need to get myself in gear!
Back to top Go down
ElaineH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 am

Whisper, my ID is just my provincial ID called BCID. I did not end up doing that today and hope tp get it done next weekend. Roomie was too busy with other stuff this morning, to take me there and wait.
We're having personality conflict today. I will stay in my room for the rest of the day, maybe the entire weekend lol   I don't like being accused and don't like when hissy fits are the order of the day so....Alone i must be! Which is fine.
Have a great day!♥️
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:30 pm

Ah I see. Sort of. lol We don't have anything similar as far as I know. Sounds like alone is good if the atmosphere is that bad. I tend to save my energy for important conflicts these days and avoid the petty stuff. Too much stress for minor gains.

My visitors have left so I'm just doing a bit of posting before I decide what to do with the rest of my day. Not a lot I hope.
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:45 pm

I would stay away from grumpy pants too Elaine lol. And Laughing on getting drunk and posting! I did that ones many years ago and was worried the next day.

Evening all and I finally can type again; although not using all fingers yet; as I had another allergic reaction and lost layers of skin of all my fingers and it was just to painful to type.
Still not healed and still have blistering skin but getting there.

Happy Canadian Thanks Given to all Canadians Smile

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
http://spherical.forumotion.com/ http://sphericals.weebly.com/
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Morning all! Another blah weather day here.....but at least it stopped raining! Was windy and has blown the leaves around....there are still MANY leaves left on the trees so unless we have a major wind storm we'll be mowing for the next few weeks.....I mulch up the leaves.....I do NOT rake! Yard is too big for that.....mulching is easier and it's good for the lawn.

Just puttering around here today again plus doing some laundry......nothing exciting!

Enjoy your day.
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:07 am

Quick drop in while I am waiting for my son to arrive for our visit . No Turkey , he can't eat it, and not doing all that cooking just for me .
Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians on here , can't smell any Turkey roasting in the whole building to tell you the truth .   Many have gone away I bet to be with family .

Busy day yesterday, had to attend a meeting with Insurance people , and more coming up later this month , yuk.

Martha: another allergy ?  sure hope you heal up good , fingers are needed more then we realize .

Elaine:   BCID ??  have not heard of it ,  do we need it ?   Is it any good in another province ?

Hissy fits ? lol  Oh dear    , I hate that , well, lets hope it all comes out in the wash , hang in there ..

Rby: keep mulching , better then raking any day . and hope Simon will soon see the Chippy in the yard again to keep him entertained . 

Whisper:   Enjoy the rest of your day , just rest up with a good book maybe , hope you are getting better .

Ok, got to get going , have a good evening all .

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Improving very slowly GERU. I'm going to attempt a little bit of housework this morning and see if I survive. I've ignored it as long as I can stand it. It keeps glaring at me. Lunch with family later and I'm hoping my sister isn't going to be as bad as me. She's got a lot of the early symptoms I had.

I hope your hands keep improving Martha. That sounds miserable.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello everyone, well i have been back to the hospital and now am seeing someone more closer to ho,e to look after my foot, got to go back to the hospital in a month then 6 weeks so they can look at it more as well, but it has gone down a lot and is looking a lot better

Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/New_Horizons/index/
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Morning all! It stopped raining last night and now I'm waiting for the sun to come out and dry up the lawn so I can mow.......might not be until this afternoon by the looks of things. In the meantime, I'll putter inside.

Simon decided he wanted a different food this morning......we have three kinds here......he actually pulls out the can that he wants......go figure! LOL

Am off to get busy.....enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:56 am

Just dropping in quickly , got a dentist appointment , only cleaning thank goodness . 

The weather is cooling down 10c only , overcast  , rain is forecast 

Whisper:  hope you keep on improving , it's time , enough is enough ... right ?  Keeping my fingers crossed for your sister . 

Mozzie: wishing you all the best for healing that foot  

Rby:  Simon is smart .... lol , and spoiled of course , lucky him .  Hope the sun comes out for you .  

Hello to Martha , and Elaine .  

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:38 am

Geru no idea what caused this reaction so just need to be careful more and more and it's a royal pain I can tell you.
Weather is slowly warming up for us here Smile

Wendy that horrible cough is doing the rounds everywhere here now so you must have send it via airmail overseas LOL. My neighbour is sick as is Catherine and their whole body shakes from coughing so I'm staying well clear of them.

Brad what a relief to have someone closer being able to tend to your foot! Not much fun at all when you have to travel all the time.

Rby I agree and mulching the leaves makes more sense too.

My hands are still very tender with sore fingertips so I'm doing what I can and rest some more. My gardens are screaming for me to get in there and pull the weeds .. sigh. And I had intended to start on some painting but this all has been put on the back burner.

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:25 am

Hi all.....back from doing errands which included a trip to Aldi......stocking up canned goods, etc.....seems when you run out of stuff it's everything at once! LOL

Gloomy, overcast day here......had a few sprinkles of rain......more to come tonight.....yuck. Glad I did the lawn yesterday!

Am off to get things put away.....enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
ElaineH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:08 am

Just another day here. our Thanksgiving weekend was full, but with installing a new fridge and other important stuff that needed doing. No turkey dinner, which is perfectly fine with me Smile
GERU, BCID is mostly for those of us who don't drive. It's just a form of picture ID but now it can be combined with your medical care card into one piece of ID , same as your driver's license.
It's been getting pretty chilly here and often at night I can smell snow. Today I can smell snow coming even though it's the middle of the afternoon. The wind is blowing from the North. The smell is unmistakable. I think we are in for another snowy and frozen winter, like last year.
Back to top Go down
TaraLynn56

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:18 pm

GOOD MORNING

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends.   I love turkey dinners, better when my kids cook them. LOL  But my husband helps me a lot since my back troubles.  
Oh Martha, allergies all around your fingers.  One winter I had my acrylic nails removed becuase I had become allergic to them. After wearing them for almost 20 yrs, suddenly my hand itched a lot. Never broke out but itched like crazy.   So a few weeks after having them removed suddenly I had scabs all around the outside of the nail area.  And every time you wash your hands they burned and hurt. I can put up with a lot of pain, but it was getting tiresome.   About then my daughter was diagnosed with blood clots. They only kept her one night in the hospital, so I had to go out there everyday to "watch" her, I was so afraid. Well anyway she heard me complain about my hands, and she looked it up and called me in some cream. In a few short days they were healed, I was so dang happy with her.  I don't know why I never thought about going to the Dr or asking her. I guess I just thought they had to heal but since they were not healing I should've known better.  She said it turns into a dermatitis and that is why it wasn't healing.   
I had a hysterectomy at the age of 33 and I don't know if that had anything to do with it.  I say that because about a year ago I started getting well this is TMI but the best way I can describe it is like a diaper rash.   I decided I was cleaning myself good enough, why after all this time, but that is where my head went. I bought wet ones.  I asked my sister if this ever happened to her, she said no, but maybe I was keeping it to wet with the wet ones.  I also have IBS and constipation (my pain meds ad to it) so I take stool softeners, which you know send me to the bathroom more.  I did ask my daughter about it once but I never made it clear how bad it was.   I tried yeast infection meds.  So it took me a whole year I don't know why, I finally go to the Dr.  She said it was a skerladermatitis well something like that, caused by a lack of hormones caused from the hysterectomy.  Who knew?  I had NEVER heard of such a thing, so just in case....you now know..LOL  And I talked too much.

Cleaning this morning and then crafting this afternoon.  I am back to making cups, signs and our Disney vacation is coming up next month so I am making some shirts for the girls and I to wear one day. I am only going one day.  One day will be enough for this old broken back fogie.  The have rented me a scooter to get around Disney.  I try to not depend on such things, but like the Zoo I don't want to make anyone leave because my legs are numb and I can no longer feel them.   And I need to save my legs for 3 days on the beach!   I can't wait since I will have all my kids and grandchildren to ourselves for a whole week.   Our son-in-law is turning 50 the 2nd day of beach time, so there will be cake and ice cream party for him.   He is the one who had cancer on his tonsils so every birthday is great.  He has had 3 yrs of clean scans, so the Dr said 3 for this is like 5 for breast cancer.  He is confident he is cured.  But they told us from the get-go they would cure him.  It was the HPV virus that caused the cancer that kids are vaccinated for it now. 

What a time in our lives, our daughter has blood clots, she is only 2 months out from that when her husband gets diagnosed with cancer, he spends the summer doing radiation and chemo, right after his surgery before the chemo started my husband's mom passes away, the kids were close to their Gran Schoen.  6 months later his dad passes, I was only a year out from having my 2nd back surgery in a year,  then the same week my FIL passes our 3rd grandbaby was born and we almost lose her.   What a time it was...but everybody has them, it was our turn.  Thankfully it has calmed down but my mom has had 2 illnesses that kept us busy since then too.  My dad and favorite brother-in-law has passed right before my back surgeries.    And my 2 best friends abandoned me because it was my turn to host dinner and I didn't get to it.  I haven't talked to them since.   Right before this all started one lost her mom and the other one lost her husband in a car accident and then her mom to cancer 2 months later. I went to them when they had their losses.  Geezzz Anyway...I am still going on too much!!  

Have a great day!!!  
Back to top Go down
http://tarasbakingagain.blogspot.com/
ElaineH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:44 pm

WoW Tara, that's a lot of crappy luck going on around you. I'm glad it has all calmed down some.
I'm just relieved I don't live in California right now. Omgosh such a horrible time for them Sad
We haven't seen any snow so far but a city not too far from here had quite a hail storm. It's getting chillier and chillier. Roomie was shocked when I turned on the furnace tonight. I usually like the air to be cool in the house, but arthritis makes me need warmth a bit more than usual.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Not sure why, lol, but it seems like something wonderful is about to happen Smile I'll let you know if I'm right!
Back to top Go down
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Hi all! Gloomy day here.......but tomorrow is suppose to be nice.

Just doing some laundry, etc......nothing exciting going on! LOL

Hi Tara.....good to see you.....was wondering where you were!

Am off for more coffee....enjoy your day.
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:14 am

Good morning folks .   Weather is so so right now , getting rain every day now, but sun comes out and dries things up again , leaves are falling now , making a mess, but still have lots left on the trees .

this squirrel is running up and down the big old pine tree here , and  seems to be having a race with another one , up and down , up and down.... how boring .... Mad

Dentist not only cleaned my teeth, but also gave me another re-call exam, and I did not even book it !! It was done by some squinting technician, who prodded and probed and tested , until she found a couple of spots that needed the doctors attention  . Sure enough , now have another appointment to get this done .    Take an old car to the garage .... and lets see what we can find ... right ?    Think they like my dental plan .... lol . , and yes I know , got to take care of my teeth , lucky to have them .I just hate going through all that again , had so much work done last year.

Took my glasses back , and sure enough , they made a mistake with the lenses . So now have another trip going there next week to pick them up , and then see how things go.... grrrrrrrr

Got to make it to the Village today running out of groceries , that little cart does not hold much .

Hello Kerri : good to see you .

Hello Tara:  Oh wow, you have had a lot happened to you . I had those nails too , loved them, but .... my body just did not like them , all those chemicals , kept getting fungus infections , so got rid of them ,  felt enslaved by them anyways, cause you need to get them refilled all the time .
Interesting story about what hormones or the lack of them can do to you , glad you found out .
Enjoy Disney next month ,  on your scooter ,it  will be fun for you .

Elaine;   Yes, those terrible fires in California ,  they seem to get more then their share every year.   And no , we don't want snow , I will take rain any day over snow. Snow looks pretty , but it makes headaches for me .  Yes, it's getting cooler alright , had to turn on the heat in the mornings to take the chill out .

Martha:   you got troubles too right now , hope those fingers heal up for you , slow but sure , take good care

Wendy:  my thoughts go out to you and family .

Rby:  Enjoy your bit of slack time, Simon will take care of that I am sure ...

I need to get out of here now .

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:36 am

Morning all and a thunderstorm kept me away from the computer last night. Sun is shining brightly today and the temperature is warming up to almost 32C today.

Tara you sure have had your share of bad things happening in the family. I know the feeling as we've had our share too and at times it feels like it never stops.

Elaine yes I have been watching the news about the California fires closely as I have a friend living in California. Her and the family are ok but some of their friends have lost everything.

I did make a separate post for Wendy; to send her our thoughts and you can find it here 
http://spherical.forumotion.com/t324-thinking-of-you-wendy

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Morning all! It's overcast at the moment but is suppose to clear up....we'll see. Weather dude says it will be 82* tomorrow! Lawn mowing could be on the agenda!

Just doing house stuff today......Simon is keeping busy at the window watching chippie! LOL

Am off for more coffee....enjoy your day!

Here's Simon in his "big boy" bed!

Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:34 am

Quick drop in today, weather is a cool 5c and overcast , think some rain might be coming .

Errand running , etc etc on my agenda , just saying hello .

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   

Back to top Go down

Daily Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next