Photoshop Online

Daily Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:48 am

Just dropping in , trying to head downtown by bus again , it's lightly raining here, so that will be a first for me .... lol, just another thing to carry around .

Mozzie, Whisper, hope you will feel better soon .
Hello to Martha, Sandy , Rby,  and all others I might have forgotten , have a great day .

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:12 am

Oh happy belated Birthday Rby Smile and always nice to go out for dinner.

Wendy hope you feel better soon and I guess with cooler weather there the time for bugs is there too.

I've had a day away from the computer and caught up on some work around here but still have some ironing to do ... sigh.
Sun is shining and skis are blue so a nice day today but I feel very lazy so don't think I'll do much today.

Have a great weekend everyone and hope you're feeling a bit better too Brad Smile

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
http://spherical.forumotion.com/ http://sphericals.weebly.com/
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:14 am

Geru that's the thing I hate the most with taking public transport; having to carry an umbrella or heavy bags.
Hope the day was a nice one even with the light rain.

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:06 pm

I never use public transport here but always find it fun when I'm on holiday. I suppose it's because I don't have to be anywhere at a certain time so it's much more relaxing. On my recent trip I used a ferry, train, streetcars and even a golf cart. The latter wasn't for public use. lol
Back to top Go down
BlueRaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:17 pm

I myself don't like public transportation for reasons Spherical said.

Back to top Go down
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:49 am

Hi all! A dreary day here......had some rain and now it's just overcast and gloomy.....cold too but the weather dude says we'll be back up into the mid 70s starting on Monday.

Just puttering around here today and doing some laundry......gloomy days are not my friend......really feel like just napping! LOL

Am off to get busy.....enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:32 am

I do believe we had a good rain fall over night  , things starting to dry up now , sun is out 13c .
Hopefully all of BC will get some rain and put out some of the still burning fires , BC must be damaged to no end , they will need to hire lots of tree planters to make BC nice and green again in about 20-30 years if we are lucky is my guess .

Bus trip did not come about , missed the bus, and did not feel like waiting for 55minutes until the next one . Decided to walk to the Iris optical center not to far away , and it cost no more  for the glasses , then going downtown to Sears , should have done that in the first place .     I have a hunch that the new prescription is not right , I will wait and see , he did it way to fast .

rby: happy belated birthday , wishing you many many more , I love Chinese food too.  Hope it has cooled down now for you .

Mozzie, are you feeling better now ? 

Whisper:    how about you and that cough ? getting any better ?   You don't do Doctors ?  Well, I  do understand ..... lol .    .  And I grew up riding street cars ( they ran on tracks and were electric ) I thought they were fun fun fun ... lol ,  

Martha: I see you have been busy, I hate ironing ..... Rolling Eyes   , and yes, what a pain , you can't bring a lot with you on the bus, you need one free hand to hang on , they shake rattle and row lol .

Blue Rain :  nice to see you drop in , have a great day .

Ok, see you later folks ,  

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Beckea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:22 am

Peeking in saying hello. How is everyone?

One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by.”  

Jeannette WallsThe Glass Castle

Back to top Go down
http://internetcafe.boards.net
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Cough is lingering GERU but I'll kill it off before it kills me. lol

I did enjoy the streetcars in San Fransisco. We only have a few seaside trams left in this country and they're all on the flat so the hills were great. We got off at the top and walked down the steps on Lombard Street and then had dinner and wandered round a few shops. It's rare I get to do anything at such a leisurely pace at home so it was very relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Little Elf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:57 pm

Stopping by to say hello everyone and Happy B-Day NutBar! wine
Back to top Go down
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:51 am

Just dropping in quick , saying hello, getting ready to head out to run some errands .

Saying a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ELAINE  , have a great day , and wising you many more .

Martha:  I found the movie title , think it's worth watching : called " The Life of David Gale " starring Kate Winslet and Kevin Spacy .   I am going to watch it again soon  , need to understand   a few more things .... lol .   I think it's listed under drama but not sure .

Little Elf; hello to you , nice to see you .

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:41 pm

Good morning everyone. Very windy and wet here today. Lunch with family later but just boring household chores until then.

Happy Birthday Elaine. I hope you have a good one.

Back to top Go down
Mozzie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:18 pm

Sorry i haven't been on, i been sick, i have had an infection and have been on some aggressive meds, but getting there.

Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/New_Horizons/index/
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:48 am

Nice sunny morning here, my keyboard sliding shelf is broken ,can't believe it , desk is only 10 years old , not fixable either , piece of a metal sliding bar broken right in half .grrrrrrrrr
my posts will be short ... lol,

Just every day housework today , cooking some meals ahead and freezing in portions or later use .running errands always gets me out for my walk .

Mozzie and Whisper:   keep on getting better , being sick is no fun, take care .

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:10 am

Happy belated Birthday wishes to you Elaine I love you Hope you had a great day! hug1

Hello Little Elf, BlueRain and Beckea Smile nice to see you popping in.

Geru I know I have seen that movie but can't remember much of it anymore. Might see if i can find it again.
If the desk is wood I'm sure a new sliding shelf could be made with new bracket etc; worth asking around I reckon.

Brad it will take time for the antibiotics to do their job so hoping you feel a lot better soon!

I've had a day with paperwork and appointments yesterday so never even got to fire up the computer. Today is another busy day for me as I've been asked to help out a family seeing as it's school holidays here. No idea what time I will get home.

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
ElaineH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:26 pm

Thank you everyone for the B-day wishes! It's great to see you Little Elf and thank you so much for remembering me ♥️ Happy Birthday to Rby too! Sorry I missed it.
I had a very good birthday. I got some excellent gifts, mostly some much needed kitchen appliances and money. Today I spiralized and ate an entire zucchini LOL  It wasn't very big and I had lots of fun doing it Smile
We are still having beautiful weather here in Vancouver.
 I hope tomorrow (Tuesday here) will be a good day for everyone & wishing you all an abundance of health, happiness & good fortune♥️
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:11 pm

lol I just said about the desk on Sandy's GERU. I'm with Martha. I'd be getting a new runner for the shelf or even getting the broken one welded. I hate replacing old furniture. Unless I didn't like it in the first place that is in which case a broken runner would be a perfect excuse to ditch it.

Visiting my brother later probably but still taking it easy. Everything is taking me twice as long as usual to do and I'm slow normally. lol
Back to top Go down
rbyslprs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:15 am

Hi all. Just finished mowing my lawn. Don't have to do Theo's lawn.....his oldest daughter & her family (husband & 1 daughter) have moved in. All the neighbors are glad......seems all the kids that grew up here are moving back to the neighborhood. I've been here for years, Nancy & her husband built a house on the extra lot her mom had. When her mom died they sold the house to a couple from New Hampshire....and they are a perfect fit for the neighborhood. Nancy's father was from New England! It's nice to have a real neighborhood......we are very fortunate!

Weather has been good during the day but we had some frost overnight. I actually had to turn the heat on last night....brrr. But for the next week it all looks good.....temps in the high 70s....we'll get some rain but supposedly nothing big.

Elaine.....and Happy Birthday to you too!

Am off to do a few things.....enjoy your day.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:44 pm

I have my heat on now for a couple of hours in the morning and then again in the evening. It wont be many days before it will have to be on all day.

Normally I would go and buy a new cheap desk but I'm tempted to go and look in the second hand shops first. Although the problem with getting furniture from second hand shops is that it's possible to bring wood worm into the home or even bed bugs. Bed bugs will nest in anything, not just beds.

Pleased to hear that both Elaine and Rby had a nice birthday each.

Get well soon all those who are feeling shitty.

Cold but sunny here today. Louie and I have already been out for one short walk. Hoping to get another one in later on.

Back to top Go down
http://zandranna.forumotion.com http://zandranna.forumotion.com/h4-site-map
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:07 pm

My heating has been on about the same for the last week. A couple of hours morning and evening. It's wet and quite windy again here. No sign of frosts yet though. It's chilly but not that chilly. Low 50s mostly.

I'm still taking an age to get even simple tasks done. Not enough oxygen getting where it's needed. Hopefully that will improve before the week's out. Until then I'm just plodding very slowly through essential chores and ignoring the rest.
Back to top Go down
oOLinetteOo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Good morning everyone it's another beautiful cool day here and am looking forward to another day out with the camera.  photo
Back to top Go down
http://canadianforumchat.freeforums.net
Spherical
Owner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:49 am

I'm still heaving the heater on in the morning and at night too Sandy and Wendy. During the day it's nice but that cold wind morning and night is brrrrr. Not long though before I have to get the portable AC out the shed lol.

I've been inundated with paperwork and appointments and fingers crossed this is the end of that for a few years! Need to hand in the last reports today and hopefully that's enough.

Doing the washing while having my coffee and then I need to get dressed and hand in the last paperwork. Nothing else planned for today so playing it by ear.

Free to be Me whee
Save
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:58 pm

Fingers crossed that's the end of the paperwork Martha. Sometimes it seems like there's no end in sight. I don't think Sandy or I will have the problem of an A/C unit somehow. lol

I'm still struggling with this stupid chest infection. Nearly killed myself wrestling the duvet into a clean cover. I'm hoping it improves soon. I've got overnight visitors on Saturday and I'm feeling even less sociable than usual. lol

Finally got an e-mail to say the insurers of the guy who hit my car have paid the claim in full. Took them four and a half months but at least it means my no claims won't be affected now.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:18 am

Lol @Wendy. True. We will never ever be able to say that we have a problem with an A/C unit.

The free heating, or rather the heating included in my rent, came on today. That will save me a pretty penny on my personal emergency radiator that I have been using this last couple of week. Plus it will be on all day and not just mornings and evenings.

Oh dear Wendy, poor you. What a bummer. Get well soon.

Bloody insurance companies will do everything possible to hold on to the money for as long as they can.

I"m keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you Martha hoping that really is the end of the paperwork and it all goes through ok.

Have fun with the camera Marie.

I've had a good day just bumming around. I now have a couple of hours for watching tele before bedtime.

Back to top Go down
http://zandranna.forumotion.com http://zandranna.forumotion.com/h4-site-map
GERU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:12 am

Another beautiful fall day here,  started  out cool, but now up to 17c = 62 F , great for my walk to the doctor  , then to the eye glass store, then to do groceries . Now doing laundry  while in here, and yes there is an elevator that I take down with the laundry and the cart, but going back up it's mostly the stairs for exercise .

My desk problems are not solved , but for the time being , I made  my chair taller , and  added a cushion , and put the keyboard on top of the desk, not bad , will do for now , until I get my son here , that might take time ,( he is not well , has stomach digestive problems again) I need a Charlie here .... lol .    I am not getting a used one , Sandy is right , might bring bugs here.

I have read all your post's , I do hope Wendy that you will feel better soon, maybe you picked up this bug on your trip ?

Have a nice weekend everyone .  

sunny Geru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chat   

Back to top Go down

Daily Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next